Sunday, November 9, 2014

Starting from Zero

I started training for my 2014-15 racing season this week. Unfortunately, I have not been able to train properly for the last 3-4 months due to a combination of work (launched a peer-to-peer lending platform - Harmoney.com - in August), man-flu, bad weather in September, and minor surgery in October. 

I was back into training last weekend once the doctor gave me the green light. But I really was starting from zero (power curve in black).




I have missed the November races which are many of the season's best, including K2, Bike the Bridge, and Northland Club Champs. Now I am training for the February and March races, as well as club racing, which begins in April.






1 comment:

  1. Are you getting in the hours? 10 hours per week is a nice goal. I wish I could ride outside more often. More than half my yearly rides are 1 hour sessions on the ergo (stationary bike).

    ReplyDelete